Certified Undercar Parts: Find The Right Cooling System Hoses
Most cooling system repairs require a replacement hose. Hoses used by your cooling system can crack and fail over time. Call Certified Undercar Parts at 323-962-7200 to find out which hose you need and to order one today.
7 Heater Hoses You May Need For Your Next Cooling System Repair
- Air Intake Pre-Heater Hose: A flexible, strong hose that is easy to install. It is made from high-strength fiberglass or aluminum construction to prevent cracking. Preheater hoses are easily cut to the desired length and expandable for a perfect fit.
- Heater Hose Fittings or Connectors: We carry heater hose connectors which are designed to resist brittleness, cracks, and coolant leaks for greater longevity. They are sold as a single part to allow vehicle owners to replace only the connector, not the entire heater hose assembly.
- Hose (Bypass): The heater bypass tube is a cooling system component that bypasses the thermostat so that there is always coolant flowing even when the engine thermostat is blocked.
- Hose (Heater Air / Hot Air): The blower motor blows air through the heater core and to the passenger compartment inside of your automobile through the hot air heat hose. This hose becomes brittle from heat exposure over time and may need to be replaced several times over the life of a car.
- Hose (Heater): The heater hose connects the heater core to the radiator. Heater hoses are used to transfer the excess heat away from the engine.
- Heater Hose (upper): Connects the radiator and the thermostat to confirm the engine is running at the ideal temperature.
- Heater Hose (Lower): Connects the radiator's transmission cooler and the water pump. Coolant flows out of the radiator, through the lower radiator hose, and back to the water pump which is critical to maintaining the health of the engine.