Certified Undercar Parts has job openings available for an experienced Auto Parts Delivery Driver! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team.
Auto Parts Delivery Drivers are responsible for driving our delivery vehicle to deliver parts to our commercial customers, as well as maintaining rapport with current commercial customers, and assisting them in a professional and prompt manner. Auto Parts Delivery Drivers are responsible not only for the deliveries, but also Certified Undercar Parts's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto parts store. A successful auto parts delivery driver will have a strong understanding of automotive parts, be customer oriented with good communication skills, including salesmanship abilities, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Auto Parts Delivery Drivers are Responsible for:
- Providing safe, timely and accurate parts deliveries for our commercial customers
- Loading and unloading automotive parts into delivery vehicle
- Completes vehicle safety checks and operates vehicle within store guidelines
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with customers
Applicants are required to be:
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Good driving record and ability to maintain it
- Good working relations with customers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to download our application for this position.